Journeyman Plumber (Residential) Job in Windsor, ON at 102250693rt0001 –
Responsibilities for the Residential Plumber include, but are not limited to:
· On-site problem diagnosis, fixed right the first time and continual value-added communication with the home owner
· Install, maintain and repair all types of piping systems, fixtures and other equipment used to distribute, supply or dispose of water or wastewater; including fixtures systems and appliances in residential buildings
· Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
· Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines
· Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment
· Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
· Set priorities and work assignments to meet established deadlines
· Perform diagnostics, repair, maintain, service and install equipment in accordance with manufacturer specifications
· Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements. Perform general and specific equipment inspections
· Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations
· Explain the value of the company’s products, services and programs on every call.
· Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
· Represent Haller Mechanical in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
· Other duties as assigned.
· A valid, full driver’s license and clean drivers abstract
· Proven ability to adapt to different situations
· Willing to submit a background check
· Excellent time management skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Certified Plumber with 5+ years residential experience
· Gas Technician II License preferred
· Excellent analytical, prioritization, and multitasking skills.
· Ability to work effectively on your own or within a team environment.
· Must have the ability to problem solve and communicate effectively.
· Availability to work shifts.
· Ability to stand and walk continuously is a must.
· Must provide own steel-toed safety boots and PPE.
· Have great attention to detail. Strong analytical skills.
Haller Mechanical is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations to applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with legislative requirements. Please advise if you require an accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $47.05 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- plumbing: 4 years (preferred)
- Plumbing License (required)
About the Company
Company: 102250693rt0001 –
Company Location: Windsor, ON
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com